Requesting Wildlife Services Support

Last Modified: April 03, 2024
Wildlife Services employee making notes on a clipboard as another employee examines a raccoon in a cage.

Wildlife Services has offices in every State ready to support you in resolving your wildlife damage concerns. Contact your local office for information on wildlife damage management, technical assistance, and support for your management efforts.

Contact Our State Offices

Wildlife Services leads our Nation's efforts to manage conflicts between people and wildlife so they can coexist. We have professionals available throughout the country to help address wildlife-related problems, such as livestock predation, crop losses, property damage, and more. What can we help you with?

Wildlife Damage Assistance

Find your State office in the dropdown menu or call 866-4USDA-WS to be automatically routed to a State office based on the area code you are calling from.

Learn About Wildlife Services' Work