Skip to main content

Assistance from Wildlife Services State Offices

Canada geese Wildlife Services provides technical assistance and direct management for waterfowl conflicts and facilitates the depredation permit process through WS State Offices.

WS Waterfowl Factsheet 

Click here to learn more about Canada goose nest management methods.

To contact the WS State Office near you for additional information, State-specific assistance, and recommendations related to waterfowl, Select your State.

Testing for pathogens 
To contact your WS State Office, call:
1-866-4USDAWS (1-866-487-3297)

Complementary Content