Skip to main content
For Veterinarians
This website will not be updated during a lapse in federal funding. Content on this website will not be current or maintained until funding issues have been resolved.

For Veterinarians

For Veterinarians Accredited

How do I  

For Veterinarians NOT Accredited

How do I


Still have questions?

For import/export questions, contact your National Import Export Service Center.

For NVAP questions, see Additional Information or contact your local NVAP Coordinator or email the NVAP at


If you suspect a foreign animal disease (FAD) call:
  • Daytime: 866-536-7593
  • After hours: 800-940-6524


Complementary Content