The renewal process is a two-step process as follows:
- Complete your APHIS Approved Supplemental Training Modules.
- Complete and submit your application.
To renew online:
To renew via paper:
- Faxed applications and scanned/emailed applications will not be accepted.
- You may complete your training anytime during your 3-year renewal cycle but may not apply to renew your accreditation until 6 months prior to your renewal date.
- NVAP strongly recommends you not postpone the renewal process until just before your accreditation expires.
- If you perform accredited duties in more than one State, it is only necessary to renew your accreditation one time.
- If you have any questions about your renewal, contact your NVAP Coordinator for the State where your business address is located.
Still have questions?
For import/export questions, contact your National Import Export Service Center.
For NVAP questions, see Additional Information or contact your local NVAP Coordinator or email the NVAP at firstname.lastname@example.org.