Skip to main content
Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
U.S. Department of Agriculture
USDA FAQ's and resources about coronavirus (COVID-19).  LEARN MORE



Notice: If you have any questions or concerns regarding the procedures and requirements for exporting animal products, or to obtain a zoosanitary certificate for an animal product, you should contact the VS Field Office covering the area from which the product will be exported, the area in which your office is located, or the area in which the product is manufactured.

Animal Products to Suriname

Exporters interested in exporting dairy for human consumption and likely other animal products are advised that an import permit may be required. The Ministry of Agriculture and Animal Husbandry has advised that an importer in Suriname will need both an invoice for the commodity and an export animal health certificate (VS 16-4, issued by USDA's Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service) in order to get an import permit.

Complementary Content