Skip to main content

U.S. flag An official website of the United States government

Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
U.S. Department of Agriculture
USDA FAQ's and resources about coronavirus (COVID-19).  LEARN MORE



Notice: If you have any questions or concerns regarding the procedures and requirements for exporting animal products, or to obtain a zoosanitary certificate for an animal product, you should contact the VS Field Office covering the area from which the product will be exported, the area in which your office is located, or the area in which the product is manufactured.

Animal Products to Finland

Finland is a member state of the European Union. The European Union has harmonized import requirements for certain animal origin products. For harmonized protocols, please refer to the general information file for the European Union.

Language requirement for Certificates

Finland will accept certificates that are in English. They do not require English certificates to be bilingual.

*When there is Doubt What Certification Requirements Apply* - Steps to follow - September 2016 (pdf 13kb)


Samples (research and diagnostic) - September 2016 (pdf 11kb)

Complementary Content