Training Modules for Accreditation Renewal
APHIS Approved Supplemental Training (AAST) is available in three formats:
1. Lectures at Upcoming Veterinary Conferences
2. PDF/USB at Supplemental Training Materials Order Form
3. Online as follows:
Before getting started:
- You must know your 6 digit National Accreditation Number (NAN) to access each module Certificate of Completion. If you do not know your NAN, please contact your local NVAP Coordinator.
- You must retain your Certificate of Completion.
- The information contained on the certificate will be needed for accreditation renewal when you submit your application.
- Keep your Certificate of Completion forever. You may be requested to display your Certificate of Completion during periodic training audits.
- At the conclusion of each module, be prepared to print your Certificate of Completion or save it in PDF format to a secure file.
- Category I Accredited Veterinarians must complete 3 units of AAST anytime within their three-year renewal period to renew their accreditation. Similarly, Category II Accredited Veterinarians must complete 6 units of AAST anytime within their three-year renewal period.
- An online accreditation renewal process is available on this website. Do not submit copies or originals of any Certificate of Completion to APHIS. If you do not know your accreditation renewal date, please contact your NVAP Coordinator.
- NVAP strongly recommends you not postpone the renewal process until just before your accreditation expires. The database you access to take your APHIS Approved Supplemental Training and retrieve your certificates of completion, as well as the database you access to apply for renewal of accreditation may be unavailable at any time due to maintenance schedules or technical problems outside our control.
- Each module of AAST represents one unit of training, and takes approximately one hour to complete. AAST may be completed free of charge by selecting the title of the Training Module links below:
Please wait, we are checking the status of the NVAP modules.
Error: We are sorry, The NVAP modules are currently unavailable at the moment. Please check back later.
Still have questions?
For import/export questions, contact your National Import Export Service Center.
For NVAP questions, see Additional Information or contact your local NVAP Coordinator or email the NVAP at firstname.lastname@example.org.