HASP - Site Control Measures - Introduction
This site control program is designed to meet the following objectives:
- reduce the spread of hazardous agents from contaminated areas to clean areas;
- to identify and isolate contaminated areas of the site;
- to facilitate emergency evacuation and medical care;
- to prevent unauthorized entry to the site; and
- to deter vandalism, theft, acts of violence and other criminal acts.
The Incident Commander or their designee will determine the location of the control zones. The Incident Safety Officer (as well as other technical experts) may be asked to provide recommendations on these locations.