The following links will provide you with the forms necessary for your appointment to be processed and for you to receive your first salary payment. These forms apply to:
- NEW Federal employees working for the USDA's Marketing and Regulatory Programs:
- Agricultural Marketing Service (AMS)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS)
- Grain Inspection Packers and Stockyards Administration (GIPSA)
- Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS)
- Employees who transfer to the USDA Marketing and Regulatory Programs from another Federal agency or department (transfer from outside of the Department of Agriculture).
All completed forms should be faxed or emailed them to your Servicing Processing Assistant.
Click Here to Begin
When you have finished your FIRST DAY forms:
Note to Orientation Facilitator or new employee's supervisor: Click here for instructions