- Agricultural Marketing Service -- provides marketing services to the agricultural industry such as grade standards for agricultural commodities and Market News Reports for unbiased information for the marketing and distribution of farm products.
- Grain Inspection, Packers and Stockyards Administration -- facilitates the marketing of livestock, poultry, meat, cereals, oilseeds, and related agricultural products and promotes fair and competitive trading practices.
- Foreign Agricultural Service -- Advances the interests of the agricultural community and the general public by working to develop and expand foreign markets for U.S. food and agricultural products.
- National Agricultural Statistics Service -- Contains surveys and reports covering virtually every facet of U.S. agriculture: production and supply, prices, labor, and other industry data.
- National Finance Center -- USDA's financial center located in New Orleans -- part of the Office of the Chief Financial Officer.