Thank you for your interest in the Veterinary Service Process Streamlining (VSPS)
VSPS does not support CVI's or laboratory testing forms for companion animals.
Access to VSPS is gained through a combination of two items:
1. An eAuthentication login
2. Roles that are granted within the VSPS application
- Register for an eAuthentication (eAuth) user login account.
- Use the eAuth login to sign in to VSPS.
- On initial login to VSPS, you will be prompted to create a profile and to select the roles (access) needed within the VSPS application.
- Subsequent login(s) to VSPS will provide access based on the roles (access) requested in Step 3.
Note: Often times requested roles are approved as they are requested. Some role/access approvals may take 24-72 hours to complete. Once approved, your menu items will include role specific options based on the roles requested/approved.
- Maintain your eAuthentication login account.
eAuthentication user login accounts must be kept active through routine use and password maintenance.
eAuth Passwords expire in 90 day intervals and unused eAuth accounts may be removed after 495 days of inactivity. Failure to maintain eAuth login accounts will require creation of a replacement eAuthentication login - potentially resulting in a loss of access and delays.
For step-by-step assistance with creation of an eAuthentication login and role request process, click here to locate the following aids:
- Welcome to VSPS – Creating a Level 1 or Level 2 Account
- Welcome to VSPS-Accredited Veterinarians
- Welcome to VSPS – Importer
- Welcome to VSPS-Lab Technician
Go to: Contact Us for training support information.