Need help with your VSPS Account?
Mission Critical Application Support, MCAS Help Desk is available to assist you if you are experiencing problems or error messages in VSPS. You can reach the MCAS Help Desk by phone (877-944-8457 (Opt 2)) or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your email, include:
- Subject line: VS IT Systems – VSPS
- Body of the email:
- Username of the eAuthentication account you are using to login
- Error message received
- What you were attempting to do when you received the error message
- Any other information you believe would be applicable. This could include:
- Your National Accreditation Number (NAN)
- The document number you are working with
- The certificate number you are working with
Need training on how to use VSPS?
VSPS Training Network Associates are available to answer your questions and provide training in how to use VSPS. To reach the first available VSPS Network Associate, email: email@example.com
Have questions about the National Veterinary Accreditation Program (NVAP)?
For more information on NVAP, visit the website: https://www.aphis.usda.gov/aphis/ourfocus/animalhealth/nvap