Skip to main content
Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
U.S. Department of Agriculture
USDA FAQ's and resources about coronavirus (COVID-19).  LEARN MORE

Foreign Travel Forms


Form Number Fillable Description Revision Date,
Other Info
Foreign Travel Reporting Form Yes

Form to be used for personal or business foreign travel if you possess a TS/SCI clearance. Form is optional (not required) for other clearance levels.

Foreign Travel Requirements and Taking Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) on Travel (PDF)

06/7/2016 PDF


Complementary Content