Michigan – Veterinary Services Endorsement Office
Endorsement services offered via FedEx/UPS/US Mail to this address:
At this time, we are unable to offer in-person appointments due to Global Circumstances. Endorsement services are offered through VEHCS
, or mail in via FedEx/UPS/US Mail.
USDA, APHIS, VS, Veterinary Export Trade Services
3001 Coolidge Road, Suite 325
East Lansing, MI 48823
Important Document Submission and Endorsement Information:
Include the following items when mailing/coming in for endorsement:
- ORIGINAL health certificate or document. The health certificate MUST be completed, signed and dated by a USDA accredited veterinarian.
- Rabies vaccination certificate
- Import permit and test results (if required by importing country)
- Payment for endorsement services
- Prepaid, pre-addressed return shipping label (FedEx, UPS, USPS)
- The “TO” and “FROM” name/address should be your own. Return shipping labels that contain a USDA address may be rejected.
- Not required for documents submitted for endorsement in-person.
THIS OFFICE DOES NOT REVIEW DOCUMENTS PRIOR TO SUBMISSION FOR