Florida – Veterinary Services Endorsement Office
In some instances, in-person appointments for endorsement may be available at a location closer to you.
Please contact the office listed below for more information on your health certificate submission options.
In person endorsement services are available by appointment only
Please call or e-mail to schedule your appointment
Endorsement services offered via FedEx/UPS/US Mail to this address:
USDA-APHIS-National Import Export Services
8100 NW 15th Place
Gainesville, FL 32606
Important Document Submission and Endorsement Information:
Include the following items when mailing/coming in for endorsement:
- ORIGINAL health certificate or document. The health certificate MUST be completed, signed and dated by a USDA accredited veterinarian.
- Rabies vaccination certificate
- Import permit and test results (if required by importing country)
- Payment for endorsement services
- Prepaid, pre-addressed return shipping label (FedEx, UPS, USPS)
- The “TO” and “FROM” name/address should be your own. Return shipping labels that contain a USDA address may be rejected.
- Not required for documents submitted for endorsement in-person.