NWRC Project: Registration and Technology Transfer
- Contraceptive vaccine for managing prairie dogs, horses and other wildlife species
- Contraceptive chemicals for managing urban birds
- Avian repellents
- Development of a toxicant for managing feral pigs
- M.S. University of Nebraska, Omaha, Biology, " Isozyme and morphological variation of disjunct populations of the plains topminnow, Fundulus sciadicus"
- B.S. College of Saint Mary Omaha, Biology
- Address: Wildlife Services, NWRC, 4101 LaPorte Avenue, Fort Collins, Colorado, 80521
- Telephone: 970.266.6156
- Fax: 970.266.6157
- Email: Jeanette.R.O'Hare@aphis.usda.gov
O’Hare, J.R. 2012. NWRC Chemical Effects Database — What’s old is new again. Proceedings of the Vertebrate Pest Conference 25: 134-138.