Plant Health Technical Bilateral Meetings
- U.S. - Dominican Republic Plant Health Bilateral Meeting in the Dominican Republic, February 7-8, 2018
Contact Mohamed Sedegui for details, Mohamed.Sedegui@aphis.usda.gov
The Phytosanitary Issues Management staff requests stakeholder input in developing agenda items for upcoming Plant Health Technical Bilateral Meetings. Please contact the PIM staff by calling 301-851-2046. The meetings are an opportunity to acquire, expand, or maintain export and import agricultural markets by:
- Exchanging information about specific commodities.
- Amending current phytosanitary requirements based on updated information.
- Documenting agreements made and next steps.
- Establishing time frames for completion of items/resolution of issues.
- Establishing joint working groups to explore and resolve issues of mutual concern.