Plant Health Technical Bilateral Meetings
- U.S. - Korea Plant Health Bilateral Meeting in Seattle, Washington State, September 6-8, 2016.
Contact Prakash Hebbar for details, Prakash.Hebbar@aphis.usda.gov
- U.S. – European Union Plant Health Bilateral Meeting in Brussels, Belgium, September 28-29, 2016.
- U.S. – Canada Plant Health Bilateral Meeting in Montreal, Canada, November 2, 2016.
Contact Shelah Morita for details, Shelah.I.Morita@aphis.usda.gov
- U.S. – Argentina Plant Health Bilateral Meeting in Buenos Aries, Argentina, November 16-17, 2016.
Contact Barbara Spangler for details, Barbara.R.Spangler@aphis.usda.gov
The Phytosanitary Issues Management staff requests stakeholder input in developing agenda items for upcoming Plant Health Technical Bilateral Meetings. Please contact the PIM staff by calling 301-851-2311. The meetings are an opportunity to acquire, expand, or maintain export and import agricultural markets by:
- Exchanging information about specific commodities.
- Amending current phytosanitary requirements based on updated information.
- Documenting agreements made and next steps.
- Establishing time frames for completion of items/resolution of issues.
- Establishing joint working groups to explore and resolve issues of mutual concern.