Permit Conditions for Importation of U.S. EPA Registered Biopesticide
This permit authorizes the importation of the EPA registered microbial pesticide of the strain(s) listed in the Regulated Article or Organism block under Culture Designation.
- This permit authorizes the importation of an EPA registered microbial pesticide of the strain(s) listed in the Regulated Article or Organism.
- This permit is ONLY for importation of EPA registered microbial biopesticides.
- Packaging must be sufficiently sturdy to contain the organism during shipment to the facility.
- Once this shipment clears Customs and Border Protection inspection, the interstate movement and release into the environment of the organism listed above does NOT require a PPQ 526 permit. The EPA has jurisdiction over this registered product within in the United States.
- Accompanying paperwork MUST include a copy of a Certificate of Analysis prepared in accordance with quality control procedures approved by the U.S. EPA and a U.S. EPA issued Notice of Arrival. The Certificate of Analysis must be dated within 90 days of arrival at the port of entry and the certifying laboratory must be located in the country of origin listed.
- The requirement for PPQ 550, red and white shipping labels, is waived.