Skip to main content

Indian Corn or Maize, Broomcorn, and Related Plants

USDA requires permits for the importation of corn or maize, broomcorn, and related plants of corn into the United States under the authority of 7 CFR 319.41.


  • Apply for a Permit Use PPQ Form 587, Application for Permit to Import Plants or Plant Products


General Information 

Frequently Asked Questions 
View a list of the commonly asked questions and concerns associated with the application process to Import Plants or Plant Products.

Complementary Content