Skip to main content
Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
U.S. Department of Agriculture
USDA FAQ's and resources about coronavirus (COVID-19).  LEARN MORE

What should I do if I need to revise my declaration after I submit it?

If you submitted the declaration in ACE, you may correct it in ACE within the allowable time frame. For further information on ACE time frames, please contact U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) or visit CBP’s website.

If you are past the allowable time frame for making corrections in ACE, contact APHIS by emailing us at If you submitted the declaration in LAWGS, contact the LAWGS help desk. If you submitted a paper declaration, you must resubmit on paper with correction noted at the top of form.

Complementary Content