Plant Health Technical Bilateral Meetings
- U.S. - Indonesia Plant Health Bilateral Meeting in Jakarta, Indonesia, May 14-18, 2018
Contact Prakash Hebbar for details, Prakash.Hebbar@aphis.usda.gov
- U.S. - European Union Plant Health Bilateral Meeting in Riverdale, Maryland, USA, May 16-17, 2018
Contact Matthew Messenger for details, Matthew.T.Messenger@aphis.usda.gov
- U.S. - South Africa Plant Health Bilateral Meeting held virtually, May 30 or 31, 2018 (tentative)
Contact Hesham Abuelnaga for details, Hesham.A.Abuelnaga@aphis.usda.gov
- U.S. - Canada Plant Health Bilateral Meeting in Ottawa, Canada, June 14, 2018 (tentative)
Contact Shelah Morita for details, Shelah.I.Morita@aphis.usda.gov
- There are no meetings currently scheduled in July. Check back to this page for updates.
The Phytosanitary Issues Management staff requests stakeholder input in developing agenda items for upcoming Plant Health Technical Bilateral Meetings. Please contact the PIM staff by calling 301-851-2046. The meetings are an opportunity to acquire, expand, or maintain export and import agricultural markets by:
- Exchanging information about specific commodities.
- Amending current phytosanitary requirements based on updated information.
- Documenting agreements made and next steps.
- Establishing time frames for completion of items/resolution of issues.
- Establishing joint working groups to explore and resolve issues of mutual concern.