Outreach and Administration
The Outreach and Administration staff is responsible for providing communications and outreach activities, to inform Agency personnel, the public, educational institutions, underrepresented minority groups, and stakeholders concerning opportunities for programs and activities, via employment and program delivery.
Our services include:
- Ensuring that timely information, including policy statements, training notifications, educational opportunities, diversity observances, and information about programs that benefit the public is developed, and distributed agency-wide.
- Managing and evaluating civil rights training sessions (i.e., webinars, surveys, onsite training, and Departmental requirements).
- Developing and designing a quarterly publication of articles and events containing civil rights topics, activities, and events, which is distributed agency-wide, and to Departmental counterparts.
- Keeping the Office of Civil Rights, Diversity, and Inclusion (OCRDI) web and SharePoint sites up-to-date with the most current information.
- Developing outreach and communication strategies for stakeholders and underrepresented minority groups to receive information, in order to fully participate in various agency programs.