Skip to main content
Foreign Allowances
This website will not be updated during a lapse in federal funding. Content on this website will not be current or maintained until funding issues have been resolved.

Foreign Allowances

Foreign Allowance Application is used to apply for living quarters allowance, temporary quarters subsistence allowance, cost-of-living (post) allowance, education allowance, and danger pay allowance.

An employee should send a Foreign Allowance application (SF-1190) and the voucher (SF-1069) directly to the International Operations & Accounting Team (IOAT) in Minneapolis for authorization.

The SF-1069 is used to claim reimbursement for representation allowance and may also be sent to Minneapolis.

Resources & Links

Contact Us

Wayne Simon

Mailing Address:

100 N. 6th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55403

Complementary Content