International Operations & Accounting Team (IOAT)
The International Operations & Accounting Team (IOAT):
- Acts as Document Resolution Managers (DRM) for the Integrated Acquisition System (IAS) for commitment, obligation, and receipting errors
- Acts as liaison to field and headquarters offices as well as Controller Operations Division (COD) on financial and accounting data
- Assists COD with the processing of associated Inter-agency Payments and Collections (IPAC) billings
- Assists in payment research and problem-solving accounting and payment issues
- Expedites same-day-payments and wire transfers via the Secured Payment System (SPS).
- Manages MRP and FAS Government Purchase Card Program to monitor credit card transactions, provide guidance to cardholders and approving officials on the use of the purchase card and reconciliation, and act as a liaison between cardholders and the contractor’s bank.
- Obligates all Inter-agency Agreements (including: GSA obligations for RWA's, MPOL, FTEL and Autochoice vehicle orders; DHS SWA's; GPO Print Orders)
- Obligates and processes monthly payments for all Non-GSA leases for APHIS, AMS and GIPSA
- Process the Voucher Auditor Detail Reports (VADR) from the Department of State for APHIS and FAS transactions
- Processes and records foreign payments for APHIS, AMS, FAS and GIPSA made through the electronic Payment Request Entry System (ePRES) in US dollars and local currencies
- Provides oversight of foreign allowances for all APHIS and FAS Foreign Service Officers, ensuring payments are valid and processed timely
- Provides oversight and processes replenishment requests for international Imprest Funds.