Skip to main content

U.S. flag An official website of the United States government

Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
U.S. Department of Agriculture
USDA FAQ's and resources about coronavirus (COVID-19).  LEARN MORE

Foreign Allowances

The Electronic Foreign Allowance and Benefit System (eFABS) is used to apply for Living Quarters Allowance (LQA), Temporary Quarters Subsistence Allowance (TQSA), Foreign Transfer Allowance (FTA), Home Service Transfer Allowance (HSTA), Post Allowance (COLA), Education Allowance, and Separate Maintenance Allowance (SMA). eFABS is the required method of submission for these allowances.

Resources & Links

Contact Us

Wayne Simon

Mailing Address:

250 Marquette Ave STE 410
Minneapolis, MN 55401-2329

Complementary Content