Skip to main content
Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
U.S. Department of Agriculture
USDA FAQ's and resources about coronavirus (COVID-19).  LEARN MORE

Employee Tools

Did you know you have self-service access to your employee benefits? Each of the following web sites require a Personal Identification Number (PIN): 

  • The National Finance Center's (NFC) Employee Personal Page is a personalized web site available for employees of agencies serviced by the NFC. Employees can view their payroll, leave, travel, insurance, savings bonds, Personal Statement of Benefits,and other personal information online, as well as make changes to payroll and personnel records without the need to complete and mail forms. You must request a PIN to access your Personal Page, and NFC will mail the PIN to the same address that your earnings and leave statement is sent to.
  • The Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) allows participants to access their own TSP account on the TSP web site. The TSP service office mails a PIN to newly eligible employees. A replacement PIN can be requested using the TSP website or by calling the Thriftline at 1-877-968-3778.
  • The Work Number for Everyone provides employment verification.

Can't keep track of all of your PINS? Once you have a PIN, you may change it to something easy for you to remember, by accessing that system and following the instructions to change your PIN. Be sure to safeguard your PIN against unauthorized use! 

Employee Assistance Program

Link to information about the Employee Assistance Program, a professional counseling and referral service designed to help employees and family members of the USDA's Marketing and Regulatory Programs with problems on and off the job. To speak with an EAP counselor, call 1-800-222-0364, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

(For employees of USDA Marketing and Regulatory Programs and the Merit Systems Protection Board)


Complementary Content