DISCLAIMER: Listings on this page do not constitute endorsement by APHIS or the U.S. Government.
*NOTE 1: GSA pricing is available on most items upon request.
*NOTE 2: It is important to try and demo equipment prior to purchase to determine if equipment meets needs, comfort, and or support, where applicable. If the manufacturer does not offer a trial period, try and go to a local store to trial the equipment. The APHIS Ergonomics Program may also be contacted for possible equipment trials.
(GSA pricing avail. on most items)
|Fellowes Copyholder Booklift
- Ideal for planners, large manuals, or reference materials.
- Two patented adjustable clips hold pages open at desired location.
- Nine height adjustments for a variety of viewing angles.
- Easel-style holder with non-skid base folds flat for easy storage.
- Holds standard letter size ring binders.
- Holds up to 10 lbs. at a time.
|Kensington Premium In-Line Book/Document Holder
- Position documents or books between the monitor and keyboard for improved computing comfort.
- Folds over keyboard for an extended writing surface. Multiple viewing angles.
- Accommodates two 8 1/2" x 11" sheets side by side or books up to 1" thick.
- Choose from four configurations to fit different workspaces.
- Use on desktop or with an under desk keyboard platform.
- Strong metal base, rubberized edges and dual hinge adjustment for stability and easy adjustment.
- Includes erasable personal messaging system.
- Offers both in-line and horizontal document support.
- Adjustable for maximum comfort and productivity.
- Ideal for use with keyboard trays and monitor arms.
|Microdesk - Regular
- An adjustable sloped writing platform for the keyboard work position.
- Enables easy access to the keyboard while working with papers and books.
- Prevents reaching and twisting as your papers are placed directly in front of you.
- Suitable for both left and right handed users.
- Suitable for conventional, flat single-surface desktops.
|Vision Vu Copy Stand
- Encourages better posture and positioning.
- Simple, elegant design adjusts in height and angle.
|$37 - $40
|Workrite Rite-in-Line Document Holder
- Sturdy plastic construction and design.
- Easily supports stacks of documents, binders or catalogs.
|$113 – 128