Skip to main content
Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
U.S. Department of Agriculture
USDA FAQ's and resources about coronavirus (COVID-19).  LEARN MORE



Notice: If you have any questions or concerns regarding the procedures and requirements for exporting animal products, or to obtain a zoosanitary certificate for an animal product, you should contact the VS Field Office covering the area from which the product will be exported, the area in which your office is located, or the area in which the product is manufactured.

Animal Products to Australia

Manufacturer's Certificates or Declarations

To request endorsement of export certificates for Australia that include a Manufacturer's Certificate (or Declaration), manufacturers/exporters must provide the documentation to the VS Area Office with an original signature. The color of the ink used for the signature must not be the same color as the text of the document. Electronic signatures are not acceptable. The VS Area Office will keep the original on file, and copy the Manufacturer's Certificate onto security paper.

The Manufacturer's Certificate (or Declaration) may be submitted on company letterhead stationery. This will meet Australia's requirement for the manufacturer's official seal or trademark to appear on the document.


Pet Food/Pet Chews

Sea Cucumber Powder (for use in pet food) - April 2019 (pdf 187kb)

Complementary Content