Notice: If you have any questions or concerns regarding the procedures and requirements for exporting animals, animal products, or to obtain a zoosanitary certificate for an animal product, you should contact the VS Field Office covering the area from which the animal or product will be exported, the area in which your office is located, or the area in which the product is manufactured.

Animal Products

Live Animals

Philippines - Summary of Requirements for Animals




  • Equine - Health Certificate- March 2009



  • Birds (Pet, exhibition, day-old chicks and hatching eggs) 

NOTE: If an import permit is issued/presented with different requirements, it may be used to create an alternative health certificate to meet those stated requirements.

Bureau of Animal Industry
National Veterinary Quarantine Service
Visayas Ave., Diliman, Quezon City 1128
Tel. No. (632) 920 0816/926 4343
Fax No. (632) 920 0815
E-mail: bai_dir@yahoo.com; baiquarantineph@gmail.com; baiquarantine@hotmail.com


The pet import information has been moved to the pet travel website click here

For species not listed, the requirements are not known. However, exporters wanting to ship livestock or germplasm whose requirements are not listed in the IREGS, should have the interested party (importer/buyer) in the country of destination apply for an Import Permit at the appropriate ministry. This Import Permit will most likely outline the specific requirements.

Complementary Content