Massachusetts – Veterinary Services Endorsement Office
NOTICE: Customers located in Massachusetts are requested to contact the APHIS VS Service Center located in Albany, New York for assistance.
In some instances, in-person appointments for endorsement may be available at a location closer to you. Please contact the office listed below for more information on your health certificate submission options.
USDA, APHIS, VS, Veterinary Export Trade Services
500 New Karner Road, 2nd Floor
Albany, New York 12205
State-Specific Guidance Handout for International Pet Travel
Important Document Submission and Endorsement Information:
Include the following items when mailing/coming in for endorsement:
- ORIGINAL health certificate or document. The health certificate MUST be completed, signed and dated by a USDA accredited veterinarian.
- Rabies vaccination certificate
- Import permit and test results (if required by importing country)
- Payment for endorsement services
- Prepaid, pre-addressed return shipping label (FedEx, UPS, USPS)
- The “TO” and “FROM” name/address should be your own. Return shipping labels that contain a USDA address may be rejected.
- Not required for documents submitted for endorsement in-person.
THIS OFFICE DOES NOT REVIEW DOCUMENTS PRIOR TO SUBMISSION FOR