Arkansas – Veterinary Services Endorsement Office
NOTICE: Customers located in Arkansas are requested to contact the APHIS VS Service Center located in Oklahoma for assistance.
In some instances, in-person appointments for endorsement may be available at a location closer to you.
Please contact the office listed below for more information on your health certificate submission options.
In person endorsement services are available by walk-in only
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30am to 1:30 PM
Endorsement services offered via FedEx/UPS/US Mail to this address:
USDA, APHIS, VS, Veterinary Export Trade Services
12304 Market Drive, Suite A
Oklahoma City, OK 73114‐8136
Important Document Submission and Endorsement Information:
Include the following items when mailing/coming in for endorsement:
- ORIGINAL health certificate or document. The health certificate MUST be completed, signed and dated by a USDA accredited veterinarian.
- Rabies vaccination certificate
- Import permit and test results (if required by importing country)
- Payment for endorsement services
- Prepaid, pre-addressed return shipping label (FedEx, UPS, USPS)
- The “TO” and “FROM” name/address should be your own. Return shipping labels that contain a USDA address may be rejected.
- Not required for documents submitted for endorsement in-person.