Investigating Foreign Animal Diseases (FADs)
Using FAD PReP and Giving Feedback
- How often are the FAD PReP documents updated?
- Our documents are most typically updated between every 3-5 years based on new information, recent outbreaks, general need, and resources available.
- How do I know if I have the latest version?
- Only the latest versions are posted on this site.
Older versions are removed as they are replaced.
- I see a mistake in a document. Who do I contact?
- If you see a mistake in a document or notice something that is outdated, please email FAD.PReP.Comments@aphis.usda.gov
and we will work to include it in the next version
of a document.
- My question isn’t answered here. Who do I contact?
- What do I do if I find a broken link?