How Do I Apply if I am a Veterinarian, AHT, or Veterinary Technician?
How Do I Apply if I am a Veterinary Student?
• The NAHERC Program Coordinator will provide you with an
Optional Form 306 to be completed and returned by fax or mail, along with your resume and proof of college enrollment, to:
• Please complete the Optiona Form 306 and return it by fax or mail, along with your resume and proof of college enrollment, to:
NAHERC Program Coordinator
United States Department of Agriculture
Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
4700 River Road, Unit 41
Riverdale, MD 20737
• Our NAHERC Program Coordinator will contact you by e-mail within a week to confirm that your application materials have been received.
• You will be notified in the event of an animal health emergency, and asked for dates you'll be available for deployment. Once selected to deploy a letter from your college Dean or Department Chair indicating you are a veterinary student in good standing must be mailed to the address above.
• Contact the NAHERC Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or assistance.