Skip to main content

USDA Seeks Comment on Petition of GE Corn for Protection Against Corn Rootworm and Resistance to Glyphosate!documentDetail;D=APHIS-2014-0007-0001


USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer. To file a complaint of discrimination, write: USDA, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Ave., SW, Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call (866) 632-9992 (Toll-free Customer Service), (800) 877-8339 (Local or Federal relay), (866) 377-8642 (Relay voice users).

Complementary Content