Web Content Viewer (JSR 286)

Locate an Accredited Veterinarian

If you need the assistance of an accredited veterinarian you have the following options:
  1. Ask your veterinarian if he/she is accredited or can give you a referral to an accredited veterinarian.
  2. Contact your local Veterinary Services NVAP Coordinator


Still have questions?

For import/export questions, contact the VS Export Service Center.

For NVAP questions, see Additional Information or contact your local NVAP Coordinator or email the NVAP at nvap@aphis.usda.gov.


Additional Information