Web Content Viewer (JSR 286)

ALB - How to Report an Infestation

Remember to record the area where the specimen was found.  You can report by calling the appropriate number below or report online 

In Ohio Call:

  • Ohio Department of Agriculture

In Massachusetts Call:

  • Massachusetts Asian Longhorned Beetle Program


In New York Call:

  • United States Department of Agriculture - New York
    1-631-598-5943 or 1-866-265-0301
  • Trees New York
    1-877-STOPALB (877-786-7252)
  • New York State Department of Agriculture
    1-800-554-4501 ext.72087
  • City of New York Parks and Recreation
    1-800-201-PARK (800-201-7275)

If you live outside of the areas listed above you may call 1-866-702-9938 (toll-free) or contact and report your findings to one of the groups listed below.



Additional Information