Web Content Viewer (JSR 286)


Miscellaneous Agricultural Products

USDA also regulates miscellaneous agricultural products such as birdseed, wood products, grains, nuts, cottonseed, and dried ornamental matter used to make decorative items for indoor use.

These items must be declared to CBP agricultural specialists or officers and presented for inspection to ensure that they meet all import requirements and are free from harmful animal and plant pests and diseases. For additional questions, travelers may contact USDA's Plant Protection and Quarantine Customer Service line at (301) 851-2046 or toll-free automated system at (877) 770-5990. The fax number is (301) 734-5786, and the e-mail address is plantproducts.Permits@aphis.usda.gov.

Additional Information