Plant Health Technical Bilateral Meetings
- U.S./China Plant Health Bilateral Meeting in San Francisco, California, January 21-24, 2015
- U.S./Peru Plant Health Bilateral Meeting in Riverdale, Maryland, March 26, 2015
- U.S.-EU Plant Health Bilateral Meeting in Riverdale, Maryland, May 5-6, 2015
The Phytosanitary Issues Management staff requests stakeholder input in developing agenda items for upcoming Plant Health Technical Bilateral Meetings. Please contact the PIM staff by calling 301-851-2311. The meetings are an opportunity to acquire, expand, or maintain export and import agricultural markets by:
- Exchanging information about specific commodities.
- Amending current phytosanitary requirements based on updated information.
- Documenting agreements made and next steps.
- Establishing time frames for completion of items/resolution of issues.
- Establishing joint working groups to explore and resolve issues of mutual concern.