Web Content Viewer (JSR 286)

Management Assistance

Vultures on carWildlife Services provides technical assistance and direct management for vulture conflicts and facilitates the depredation permit process through WS State Offices. A Migratory Bird Depredation Permit must be obtained from the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, and State laws must be consulted and adhered to, prior to initiating actions to remove vultures or handle their nests and eggs.

To contact the Wildlife Services State Office near you for additional information, state-specific assistance, and recommendations related to vultures, click here to select your state Puerto Rico Virgin Islands Ohio Wisconsin Georgia Michigan Mississippi West Virginia Arkansas South Carolina Tennessee New Hampshire Pennsylvania Washington DC Maryland Delaware New Jersey Connecticut Rhode Island Massachusetts Louisiana Iowa Illinois Missouri Indiana Maine New York Vermont Virginia North Carolina Alabama Kentucky Minnesota Oklahoma Kansas Nebraska South Dakota North Dakota New Mexico Colorado Wyoming Utah Arizona Idaho Nevada California Montana Texas Hawaii Alaska Oregon Washington Florida
Migratory Bird Depredation Permit Application:

More about FWS permits and the Federal laws and Treaties that relate to migratory birds: http://www.fws.gov/permits/

Additional Information