Plant Health Technical Bilateral Meetings
- U.S. / Japan Plant Health Bilateral Meeting in Honolulu, Hawaii, November 11-13, 2014.
- U.S. / Taiwan Plant Health Bilateral Meeting in Taichung, Taiwan, December 3-5, 2014.
- U.S.-Australia Plant Health Bilateral Meeting in Hobart, Australia, December 10-11, 2014
- U.S.-New Zealand Plant Health Bilateral Meeting in Wellington, New Zealand, December 15, 2014
- U.S.-EU Plant Health Bilateral Meeting in Riverdale, Maryland, May 5-6, 2015
The Phytosanitary Issues Management staff requests stakeholder input in developing agenda items for upcoming Plant Health Technical Bilateral Meetings. Please contact the PIM staff by calling 301-851-2311. The meetings are an opportunity to acquire, expand, or maintain export and import agricultural markets by:
- Exchanging information about specific commodities.
- Amending current phytosanitary requirements based on updated information.
- Documenting agreements made and next steps.
- Establishing time frames for completion of items/resolution of issues.
- Establishing joint working groups to explore and resolve issues of mutual concern.