Web Content Viewer (JSR 286)


Contact USDA for Answers

If you have any questions or would like additional information, contact one of the offices of USDA's Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) below according to the type of agricultural item:

  • For importing plant and plant products into the United States, including fruits and vegetables, call the USDA Permit Unit at (301) 851-2046 or toll-free at (877) 770-5990, or email permits@aphis.usda.gov

  • For importing soil, live plant pests, biological control agents, or noxious weeds into the United States, call (866) 524-5421 or email pest.permits@aphis.usda.gov.

  • For importing animal products or by-products into the United States, call USDA's National Center for Import and Export at 301) 851-3300, or email AskNCIE.Products@aphis.usda.gov.

  • Still have questions? Visit the U.S. Customs Border Protection INFO Center at https://help.cbp.gov/app/home.




Additional Information