Plant Health Technical Bilateral Meetings
- U.S. / Colombia Plant Health Bilateral Meeting in Riverdale, Maryland, October 7–8, 2014
- U.S. / EU Plant Health Bilateral Meeting in Brussels, Belgium, October 22–23, 2014
- U.S.-Australia Plant Health Bilateral Meeting in Hobart, Australia, December 10-11, 2014
- U.S.-New Zealand Plant Health Bilateral Meeting in Wellington, New Zealand, December 15, 2014
The Phytosanitary Issues Management staff requests stakeholder input in developing agenda items for upcoming Plant Health Technical Bilateral Meetings. Please contact the PIM staff by calling 301-851-2311. The meetings are an opportunity to acquire, expand, or maintain export and import agricultural markets by:
- Exchanging information about specific commodities.
- Amending current phytosanitary requirements based on updated information.
- Documenting agreements made and next steps.
- Establishing time frames for completion of items/resolution of issues.
- Establishing joint working groups to explore and resolve issues of mutual concern.