Welcome to Processing!
Mission Statement: To ensure that every employee is paid timely and correctly
Our Pledge to our Customers:
- We will work together to meet your needs.
- We will use the diverse experiences of our team to assist you.
- We will strive to communicate effectively and respectfully.
- We will seek out ways to increase and preserve our Processing knowledge to ensure you receive the best customer service possible.
- You can count on us to meet your Processing needs.
The Processing Team is responsible for:
- Entering personnel actions into the NFC database.
- Entering payroll documents into the NFC database.
- Ensuring the accuracy of service computation dates (SCD).
- Managing the electronic Official Personnel Folder (eOPF) for all employees.
- Electronic Personnel Folder(eOPF) FAQ’s (PDF).
Additional Processing content is located on the APHIS Intranet - for Employees only.
Click Here to go there now.