VSPS is FREE to all users (accredited veterinarians, health technicians, NVSL-approved labs and State animal health officials). There are many benefits when you create an electronic certificate of veterinary inspection:
• It saves time!
• They’re much easier to read than paper forms.
• They assist State health officials in tracking livestock movements in and out of their States.
• They’re easily searchable to find animal identification and to locate animal certificates.
• You can electronically store all of your documents in one place.
• It’s easier to share information with State and other animal health officials.
• It’s easier to share documents between practice members.
To learn more about VSPS applications, follow the links below:
Still have questions? For import/export questions, contact the National Import/Export Services For NVAP questions, see Additional Information or contact your local NVAP Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org