The National Animal Health Surveillance System (NAHSS) integrates animal health monitoring and surveillance activities conducted by many Federal and State government agencies into a comprehensive and coordinated system. Read more about NAHSS.
- U.S. Status for Reportable Diseases. Information reported to the World Organization for Animal Health (OIE) on the presence of animal diseases in the U.S.
- NAHMS - National Animal Health Monitoring System Reports and Information Sheets. National studies on the health and health management of livestock and poultry populations.
- NAHRS - National Animal Health Reporting System. Information on the presence of reportable animal diseases in the United States.
- National Animal Health Laboratory Network. This network of state animal health laboratories provides, among other things, laboratory data to meet epidemiological and disease reporting needs .
- USDA APHIS Newsroom. Current news related to animal health issues.
- NAHSS Outlook. Articles on U.S. animal health surveillance issues and developments.
- National Surveillance Unit. The NSU coordinates activities related to U.S. animal health surveillance.