Web Content Viewer (JSR 286)




If you have any questions or concerns regarding these regulations for exporting animals or animal products to a foreign country, you should contact the APHIS-VS Area Office in the State from which the animals or products will be exported.

Animal Products

Live Animals

Animal Products to Suriname

Exporters interested in exporting dairy for human consumption and likely other animal products are advised that an import permit may be required. The Ministry of Agriculture and Animal Husbandry has advised that an importer in Suriname will need both an invoice for the commodity and an export animal health certificate (VS 16-4, issued by USDA's Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service) in order to get an import permit.

Additional Information