USDA - APHIS - Wildlife Damage
National Wildlife Disease Program Publications
- Blizzard EL, CD Davis , S Henke, DB Long, CA. Hall, and MJ Yabsley. 2010. Distribution, prevalence, and genetic characterization of Baylisascaris procyonis in selected areas of Georgia. Journal of Parisitology 96:1128-1133.
- Blizzard, EL, MJ Yabsley, MF Beck, and S Harsch. 2010. Expansion of Baylisaacaris procyonis roundworms, Florida, USA. Emerging Infectious Diseases 16:1803-1804.
- Blizzard, EL, MJ Yabsley, TN Nims, and LE Garrison. 2010. Intestinal roundworm (Baylisascaris procyonis) of raccoons (Procyon lotor): Information for public health and wildlife professionals. Wildlife Management Publication Series 10-22. Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources, University of Georgia. 7pp.
- Blizzard, E. L., M. J. Yabsley, T. N. Nims, and L. E. Garrison. 2010. Raccoon Roundworm (Baylisascaris) Infection. Wildlife Management Publication Series Warnell School of Forestry University of Georgia 9-23.
- Caudell, JN, SA Schwiff, and MT Slater. 2010. Using a Cost-Effectiveness Model to Determine the Applicability of OvoControl G to Manage Nuisance Canada Geese. Journal of Wildlife Management 74: 843-848.
- Cozzens, T., K. Gebhardt, S. A. Shwiff, M. W. Lutman, K. Pedersen, and S. Swafford. 2010. Modeling the economic impact of feral swine-transmitted foot-and-mouth disease: a case study from Missouri. Proceedings of the Vertebrate Pest Conference 24:308-311.
- Dubey, JP, BM Rosenthal, and TA Felix. 2010. Morphologic and Molecular Characterization of the Sarcocysts of Sarcocystis rileyi (Apicomplexa: Sarcocystidae) from the Mallard Duck (Anas platyrhynchos). Journal of Parasitology 96:764-770.
- Dubey, JB, C Rajendran, LR Ferreira, OCH Kwok, D Sinnett, D Majumdar, and C Su. 2010. A New Atypical HIighly Mouse Virulent Toxoplasma Gondii Genotype Isolated From a Wild Black Bear in Alaska. Journal of Parasitology 96:713-716.
- Dubey, JP, TA Felix, and OCH. Kwok. 2010. Serological and parasitological prevalence of Toxoplasma gondii in wild birds from Colorado. Journal of Parasitology 96:937-939.
- Fischer, JW, RE Joos, MA Neubaum, JD Taylor, DL Bergman, DL Nolte, and AJ Piaggo. 2010. Lactating North American Beavers (Castor canadensis) Sharing Dens in the Southwestern United States. The Southwestern Naturalist 55: 273-277.
- Jolley, DB, SD Ditchkoff, BD Sparklin, LB Hanson, MS Mitchell, and JB Grand. 2010. Estimate of herpetofauna depredation by a population of wild pigs. Journal of Mammalogy 91:519-2010.
- Jay, MT, M Cooley, D Carychao, GW Wiscomb, RA Sweitzer, L Crawford-Miksza, JA Farrar, D K Lau, J O’Connel, A Millington, RV Asmundson, ER Atwill, and RE Mandrell. 2010. Escherichia coli
O157:H7 in Feral Swine near Spinach Fields and Cattle, Central California Coast. Emerging Infectious Disease 13:1908-11.
- Musante, AR, PJ Pekins, and DL Scarpitti. 2010. Characteristics and dynamics of a regional moose Alces alces population in the northeastern United States. Wildlife Biology 16:185-204.
- Nemeth, NM, NO Thomas, DS Orahood, TD Anderson, PT Oesterle. 2010. Shedding and serologic responses following primary and secondary inoculation of house sparrows (Passer domesticus) and European starlings (Sturnus vulgaris) with low-pathogenicity avian influenza virus. Avian Pathology 39:411-418.
- Pedersen, K, SR Swafford, and TJ DeLiberto. 2010. Low Pathogenicity Avian Influenza Subtypes Isolated from Wild Birds in the United States, 2006–2008. Avian Diseases 54:405-410.
- Root ,JJ, KT Bentler , NM Nemeth , T Gidlewski , TR Spraker , and AB Franklin. 2010. Experimental Infection of Raccoons ( Procyon lotor ) with West Nile Virus. American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene 83:803-807.
- Rue, CA, L Susta, CC Brown, JM Pasick, SR Swafford, PC Wolf, ML Killian, JC Pedersen, PJ Miller, and CL Afonso. 2010. Evolutionary Changes Affecting Rapid Identification of 2008 Newcastle Disease Viruses Isolated from Double-Crested Cormorants. Journal of Clinical Microbiology 48: 2440-2448.
- Schmit, BS, TM Primus, JC Hurley, DJ Kohler, and SF Graves. 2010. Response of Captive Skunks to Microencapsulated Tetracycline. Journal of Wildlife Diseases 46: 1024-1028.
- Spraker, TR, KI O'Rourke, T Gidlewski, JG Powers, JJ Greenlee, and MA Wild. 2010. Detection of the Abnormal Isoform of the Prion Protein Associated with Chronic Wasting Disease in the Optic Pathways of the Brain and Retina of Rocky Mountain Elk (Cervus elaphus nelsoni). Veterinary Pathology Online 47.
- Stoner, TD, S Krauss, RM BuBois, NJ Negavetich, DE Stallknecht, DA Senne, MR Gramer, SR Swafford, TJ DeLiberto, EA Govorkova, and RG Webster. 2010. Antiviral Susceptibility of Avian and Swine Influenza of the N1 Neuraminidase Subtype. Journal of Virology 10.
- Swallow M, J Huffman, K Van Why, and G. D'Angelo. 2010. The Effect of Goose Managment on Water Quality. Proceedings of the Twenty-Fourth Vertebrate Pest Conference, Sacramento, CA, 22-25 February 2010. In Press.
- White, SN, KI O'Rourke, T Gidlewski, KC VerCauteren, MR Mousel, GE Phillips, and TR Spraker. 2010. Increased Risk of Chronic Wasting Disease in Rocky Mountain Elk Associated with Decreased Magnesium and Increased Manganese in Brain Tissue. The Canadian Journal of Veterinary Research: 50-53.
- Witmer G, AE Fine, J Gionfriddo, M Pipas, K Shively, K Piccolo, and P Burke. 2010. Epizootiological survey of Mycobacterium bovis in wildlife and farm environments in northern Michigan. Journal of Wildlife Diseases 46:368-378
- Wu, B, C Wang, G Dong, Y Guo, DL Nolte, TJ Deliberto, J Xu, M Duan, and H He. New Evidence Suggests Southern China as a Common Source of Multiple Clusters of Highly Pathogenic H5N1 Avian Influenza Virus. Journal of Infectious Diseases 202.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
November 5, 2012