The following links will provide you with the forms necessary for your appointment to be processed and for you to receive your first salary payment. These forms apply to:
- NEW Federal employees working for the USDA's Marketing and Regulatory Programs:
- Agricultural Marketing Service (AMS)
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS)
- Grain Inspection Packers and Stockyards Administration (GIPSA)
- Employees who transfer to the USDA Marketing and Regulatory Programs from another Federal agency or department (transfer from outside of the Department of Agriculture).
On or before your FIRST DAY, you should complete the forms, print them, and bring them to your orientation on your first day of employment.
Click Here to Begin (PDF)
When you have finished your FIRST DAY forms
Note to Orientation Facilitator or new employee's supervisor: Click here for instructions
September 27, 2012