Pre-Entry on Duty (EOD)
| Pre-EOD Forms are due after the Final Offer has been Accepted
The following links will provide you with the forms necessary for your appointment to be processed and for you to receive your first salary payment. All forms may not apply to your appointment.
Pre EOD Forms are due no later than two (2) weeks before the start of employment. A delay in returning these forms could result in a delayed start date.
As Requested by your Hiring Manager or Human Resources Assistant
- DD-214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty that includes the nature of the discharge (e.g., Honorable)
- SF-15, Application for 10-point Veteran Preference
- HRO-127, Inquiry for Positions Requiring Possession of Firearms
- MRP-5, Self-Certification Medical Statement
- OF-178, Certificate of Medical Examination
- Agreements, e.g. Service, BAST Training, etc.
- Recruitment/Relocation Incentive Approval
- Financial Disclosure
- Mobility Agreement
- Statement of Prior Federal Service